As the weather cools down, people look forward to the holiday season. This season brings many opportunities to spend time with family, which means lots of chances to take great photos. If you tend to hide from the camera out of concern for the appearance of your smile, Dr. Gregory A. Toback and the rest of the team at Shoreline Periodontics can help. Dental implants are an ideal solution for missing teeth; we can begin the treatment process promptly so your smile will be picture-perfect in time for Thanksgiving.
Can Dental Implants Really Help Me?
For many years, traditional dentures and bridgework were the only solution for missing teeth. Although these treatments still help many people, dental implants are quickly becoming the standard form of care. Implants are set apart as a superior treatment option because they:
• Offer a permanent solution to tooth loss
• Are firmly anchored in the mouth and will not shift or slip
• Allow patients to securely bite and chew all kinds of food
• Special cleansers or powders are not required
• Are carefully colored to match neighboring teeth for a more natural appearance
• Are durable and will function reliably for many years
• Special care beyond regular dental checkups and at-home hygiene is not required
As you can see, there are many reasons why people choose implants. Dental implant patients are enjoying their Thanksgiving and holiday feasts and smiling confidently for holiday photos thanks to this innovative approach to dental care. Replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth with ease.
Learn More Today
Get ready for this holiday season by visiting a periodontist and discussing tooth replacement. Dental implants can rejuvenate your smile with less stress than similar options. Call Dr. Toback in Westerly, RI today to schedule a consultation.